With a large pipeline of luxury residential and multi-residential projects this position is based in our Brisbane head office at Morningside. With a history of delivering projects to meticulous detail you will be working with a team of people who all take pride in their work and deliver amazing projects.
The position is ideal for a Construction Management (or similar) student looking for the opportunity to compliment their studies with practical, hands on experience.
You will be assisting with:
• Document control.
• Interpreting construction drawings.
• Maintaining relationships with subcontractors, suppliers, clients and architects.
• Understanding and applying knowledge of the construction process both in the office and on site.
• Assessing and processing sub contractor invoices and claims.
• Assisting with Procuring Subcontractors and Suppliers
• Assisting with Project Forecasting and Reporting
• Maintaining registers and software for the control of construction processes.
You will need to:
• Undertaking studies or recently completed a Construction Management Qualification (2nd year minimum)
• Goal to build a career within Contract Administration / Project management in the building and construction industry
• Strong work ethic with outstanding communication skills
• Analytical and strategic thinker
• Highly organised with excellent time management skills
• Proven competency in Microsoft Office software packages
• Construction white card
• Current Drivers License
Please submit your CV with a covering letter outlining the experience and qualities you bring to this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? - Contact: